Friday 20 March 2015

Patience . Faith . Humble

Hello there. TGIF! I still want to state that four letter words despite the full working weeks that I will be having each day. Now I understand why people could not wait to have their weekend. And by having my working weeks full, I do understand the feeling of the workers who works at any place where they can only have a day off per week. And I used to do that kind of job too.

Anyway, a lot of things need to be settled down as soon as possible and I have lots of delayed and postponed work. I really want to but not so sure is it because I am lazy or is it because I am busy? To be safe, I will take both as an answer. Yesterday, I get called by the place where I used to have my work as a temporary worker regarding my salary. To be honest, I am quite happy to know that they called me telling about the salary instead of I call them asking about my salary as I used to do. However, that happiness kind of fade away when the call was just to inform me about my "incomplete" document which I doubt it since I already have my appoint letter. But, hey I do not want to make a big fuss about it though I really need those money due to my current situation which really kills me. But still, I try to stay strong because I know there is no point in getting myself into a weak body, mind and soul just because of that one thing. So, I just give what they want although I need to take a bus to the town and leave my work for a while and walk and walk and walk just to get the document that they needed. I took the chance to see the person in charge since their office were just next to the KWSP building and talking to him makes me feel better. At least I have got to hear what I expect to hear and not a cliche stuff like, "we have do what we need to do so now you just wait".

Waiting for my turn

Well, as I have said to some who are close to me. I really hope that they can see the difficulties that I need to go through just because of their 'not so concern' way in taking care of people's welfare. I do not want to blame anyone but what I am trying to say is, if you have been in my shoes before you are in your current state, you need to know better the hardship of being in this stage. But if you never been in my shoes because you happens to have a lucky and wealthy life then please have some pity to understand my situation because I am not born as luck as you are. Okay bebeh?

Cooking at my friend's mum place
Okay. Enough about that because I do not want to over-think about it because I need to stay sane for my class which I will be having in another 2 hours and in between I need to prepare my materials and perhaps complete my "TASK" God.. help me!!!

Anyway, the picture above were taken by a friend last weekend where we spent some quality time with friends and friend's family at their place. Gosh. I am fat. haha... gotta go now!




With Love,

Adam Geordrey.
God Bless.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!