Sunday 29 March 2015

Too busy or just being careless?

Hello and good mornite. Well a conbination of good morning and good night because at this freaking hour I am still awake. I do not have anything certain to say in this entry but as I dig my brain deeper, I realize that I have done the same mistake twice in this week alone.

I really wonder, am I busy or I was just being careless? In my facebook posts, I have mentioned that few days ago I was unintentionally left my phone at home when I was on my way to the office. And now, guess what? I left the other phone at 
the tuition center. Seriously. I was looking around trying to search for it at home before I went to the kids place for the saturday tuition. But, the owner of the tuition center contacted me and asked me whether I missed my phone anywhere. So now I know where my phone is. Actually, it is just a cheap phone but I have three phones all together inside that one case and it means that 3 numbers are in it. I wonder when can I have it back? I have contacted the owner's brother but he have not reply. So I hope he will get back to me soon.

Now, if I were to answer the question myself I would say that I might be too busy that I could not focus but on the other hand, thinking about how careless I was, I should be reminded of be very careful next time and perhaps I should carry less stuff.

Till then. Bye and God Bless.


With Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!