Wednesday 11 March 2015

Hope and Faith

Took this picture during my final year in Uni. Was a part of Student's Society for the faculty. Miss those moments.



Hello everyone. Good day. How is everyone? I hope the third day of the weekdays is not a torture with loads of works and pressure. Let it be an awesome day okay?
In my case, I am back to "work" today and trying to get another task done under this "work". Its my third week if I count it right and I am still learning and trying to keep myself stable with everything especially when it comes to time management and money concern.

I have a great news to be shared today! Well, after the long wait, I was finally called for an interview to be assigned as an educator, or to be precised, as a teacher. We have wait long enough and I am really grateful that I was given the opportunity to attend the interview which was held yesterday at 9.30 am at wisma BSN, Kota Kinabalu. I know that I should be really grateful the fact that there are some pre-service teachers and some courses are not yet getting any call. Guys... Just wait patiently and do search for backup plans and any job to do while waiting. Teslian did that too, we look for job while waiting because it is good to have a backup plan as well as to earn more experience in any field. 

We/I can only hope for now because I have done my part the best that I could and I must have faith in it that if its meant to be then it will be. For the time being, I will keep on doing what I am doing and trying to stay strong for whatever circumstances that may happen in the wait of something great. They might say that I am crazy but I just want to challenge myself and try to remind myself of how grateful I am that I am granted and occupied with things that I need though it might feel how incomplete my life is.

Here's a rough weekly schedule for now (This is my second week to live this schedule):

Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 5.00 pm (office job)
Wednesday 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm (Handle a class at a Tuition Centre)
Friday 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm (Handle a class at a Tuition Centre)
Saturday 8.00 am - 10.00 am (Conduct a home tuition at a customer's house)
Sunday 1.00 pm - 4.00 pm (Conduct a private tutoring at UTC Library)

Looking at these lists, people might think that I earn a lot. Well, to be honest I earn just a little but I am learning to tell myself to be grateful of the "rezeki" given to me. I need the money, I do, but above all I am looking forward to earn more experience and to help in a way that I can.
Some might also wants to say that its easy but hey, just to let you know, I do  not own any transport and I travel by public transport (Bus) and though I go by bus, I still need to walk up the hills and walk pass the village each day to do these jobs and generally speaking, each day I need to go on and off at least 3 different buses to go to my destination which means 3 bus from home to workplace and another 3 bus from workplace to go home. That makes 6 buses per day. :)

I just want to share these experience and story of my life to let you know that, we might think that we have gone worst case but we never know what others have gone through, so be grateful and if you ever feels like giving up please believe that there is hope and have faith in whatever that you do.

If you are amazed by what I am trying to do now, trust me I myself would not believe why and how I do it. And I myself are not so sure how long can I live this schedule of my current life's activity. However, if you are not impressed and think that it is just nothing, then it is okay. I do respect your view, this is just for general sharing.

That should be it for now. I will share some photos during the interview in my next post. So, stay with me and I will share them soon.

That is all for now. Live that Hope and have Faith.



With Love,

Adam Geordrey

1 comment:

Faybaloche said...

HI Adam.. Don't worry, you'll get posted soon. Trust me!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!