Saturday 14 March 2015

Working 7 days per week

Hello people! How are you? okay. This is going to be short and fast post. I was planning my weekend as usual, laundry and all that. Unfortunately, I was not able to do as I plan since emergency friend-colleague-call for spending time together came up at the very last minute. So, I need to reconstruct my plan. Its Sunday tomorrow and I will be having my tuition class tomorrow afternoon. I hope everything is going to be allright. ok then. Good night. Gotta go.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!