Tuesday 24 March 2015

Learn how to have some self control

Good morning world! I have been blogging for quite a while now and I could not recall when was the first time that I started my blog entry (well, it should be as simple as go to the first entry that I posted in my blog right? LOL). Come to think about it, I am kind of surprise myself that I am still loyal doing this thing for years now and having the same number of "tiny" follower and readers. I do not know for sure if people do come and read my blog. But still, I would love to share and hopefully it would not makes me end up being someone who is accused of being "a bad blogger". When I say bad, I mean cruel. 

This is my look the morning, few hours before I go by bus to attend the SPP interview.


Thinking about it makes me wonder, perhaps if I really want to have a difference in my blog entry I should make a change right? So, the first effort was by getting a new setting. There you go. New banner on the top, and new colours and blog background. I was walking back home from work yesterday for about 1Km + + and suddenly something struck me in my head. I should do something better with my blog if I really wants to inspire people or do good to the community. So, I should give it a try. Perhaps things like sharing some tips, tutorials, or anything interesting right? Okay. I have set the goal. Wish me luck!


So, here is my first simple attempt of sharing.

Learn How To Have Self-Control (5 Simple Rules)
  1. Do not be ashamed of what we are and be honest because good friend (human) should be able to suits themselves with us and accept us as we are if they are really kind.
  2. When it comes to spending money, know our own status. If we could not afford it, just let it go and have self control. Do not spend more than you should just because you need to follow others and NEVER do it to impress anyone. Because its your money we are talking about, not theirs!
  3. Its good to be a kind person who can easily tolerate with others, remember, sometimes we should say NO if we need to say NO. Not because we refuse to tolerate but it is because to let them know its our right to decide and they should understand because we have the right to be respected.
  4. If people does not agree with your words. Just remain silent, and let them be. We have nothing to lose. If they think they got it right, and they made it all the way by having those attitudes, just let them be because they might be a winner in a race designed with such attitude but believe me, a single mould could not produce more than one shape. If they do, then it must be a retarder one. HAHAHA..
  5. Breath if your heart felt unconscious or beats fast. Calm down and stay rationale. It will keep you sane and stay in the same mode as you always expect.


Wow! I do it for real! It feels good that I actually brainstorm my own tips. Anyway, I will try to work on for a better blog entry. by the way, I will be interviewing an author of an English Novel entitled, The Dark Prince Soulmate. The interview will be published in an "Article" form, here in my blog. So, if you want to know more. Please stay tuned! I cannot wait to see her and learn on how to get my novel published.

This is the book written by her.



That is all for now. Till next time. Bye and God Bless.



With Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!